Discover open job positions and apply in just a few clicks
Find your place
There are jobs — and then there are careers. The chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. The prospect of being surrounded by smart, ambitious, motivated people, day-in and day-out. That's the kind of work you can expect to do at UYN. Sound appealing? Come join us.
Jr Visual Merchandiser and Events Supporter
For the UYN brand, we are looking for a Jr Visual Merchandiser and Events Supporter.
The figure will report to the Sr Visual Merchandiser on the implementation and execution of brand strategies in order to optimize product display at stores according to directional guidelines. In addition, he/she will collaborate on the organization and on-site management of events in the national and international territory.
- Implementation of set-up at stores, with product training for sales staff
- Regular interventions in stores to implement seasonal set-up changes
- HQ support for showroom set-up and maintenance
- Collaboration with the team, for the organization of national and international events (management of merchandise orders, logistics, reservations, registrations)
- On-site event management with sales and/or promotion (media management, set-up, tear-down, checkout)
- Experience in Visual Merchandising, preferably in the sportswear or apparel industry
- Knowledge of basic VM rules
- Ability to work within deadlines and adapt to changes at any stage of the project
- Ability to build good internal and external relationships
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good manual dexterity with tools and utensils
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Willingness to work on weekends
- Willingness to drive good-sized vehicles
What we offer:
- Salary aligned with professional experience
- Entry into a dynamic and innovative company, a great reality of Made In Italy that stands out for the quality and high technological standards of its products.
Receptoinist / Customer Care
Duties and Requirements:
- Managing and verifying orders from e-commerce sites.
- Managing contacts/requests (product information, order status, returns, refunds, etc.) from Customers from e-commerce sites via various channels including live chats
- Order shipping management via various couriers and instructions to logistics
- Greeting customers and visitors and sorting switchboard phone calls
- Reception and showroom management (including display areas and bar)
- Entry of customer master data and orders
- Verifying invoices from new couriers with related shipment control
- Support to B2B customer care office
- Minimum requirement fluent English language spoken and written, second language knowledge appreciated
- Previous experience in similar foreign sales role - customer care - receptionist